Homeschool inspiration and encouragement spring forth from many sources. However, the most important comes from our heavenly Father. Although He speaks to us in many ways, the Bible is a continual well of comfort and strength.
- Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and whose trust is the Lord. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8
If we trust God, then each of us is like that lush tree that is firmly rooted by the water. We are safely and unyieldingly rooted in God's grace and mercy.
No matter how hot and burning the sun, we remain green and lush. No matter how rushed, confused, harsh, disappointing, scary the situations that swirl around us, we can maintain calm.
Because of our trust in the eternal God, we know that He is watching over us at all times and will see that our efforts bring forth fruit.
No worries...Relax and enjoy time with the Lord.
- Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
Always keep in mind our
for homeschooling. Number One is for the sake of our child(ren).
- Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time. 1 Peter 5:6
- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Although maybe not apparent now, do not be afraid, results will come in time. Be patient and resolved.
- For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again...Proverbs 24:16
- And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:4
Homeschool inspiration and encouragement abound in the Bible. Take time to meditate on these life-giving words of God.
Return from Homeschool Inspiration to Home